DP and Anushka: Are they really on good terms?





The ad world is becoming more and more lucrative for actors and actresses trying to make moolah away from the box office.

And with it comes several rumours about actors/actresses trying to outdo each other.

On a similar note, there was recently some gossip doing the rounds that Anushka Sharma had slashed her endorsement fee in order to snatch a deal away from right under Deepika Padukone's nose.

However, the actress is furious that someone should try to malign her name and states that her `army background` would never allow her to stoop low.

DP and Anushka: Are they really on good terms?

Anushka says, `There is absolutely no catfight. People just try and drag you into issues.

It's not my problem that people try to pick actresses at random and create wars between them. I have nothing against anybody.`

The actress, while stating that she is `too dignified` about her professional work, adds, `It shows poorly on my upbringing.

I don't fight with other girls over things and I don't need to do that either. I remain dignified about the way I carry myself.`


She also feels that she has sufficient endorsement deals in her kitty right now and that she does not need to slash her fee to steal someone else's (read Dippy) ad.

`I find it very cheap to be saying I have X number of ads. I don't need to slash my price. Period.` Point noted madam! 

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment